Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

2 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

someone make something up...

I heard from my dog walker that Delta is merging with Transport Canada to form a crown corporation that will offer a super secret interpretation only to temporary foreign worker low-timers that are preparing to leave the industry, whereby Flight Time Air Time for skid equipped helicopters, and they'll bill the customers based on the pilot's flight duty day.

• Haha 3

Bif, I have to call you on that one as I know that cannot be true.  Don would never consider the idea of a merger with Transport Canada. 😏

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Bif said:

I heard from my dog walker that Delta is merging with Transport Canada to form a crown corporation that will offer a super secret interpretation only to temporary foreign worker low-timers that are preparing to leave the industry, whereby Flight Time Air Time for skid equipped helicopters, and they'll bill the customers based on the pilot's flight duty day.

You lost sleep over that one didn’t ya? Lol!  

two thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻

I guess when you see a couple AStar being trucked through town (high level) and hear that a handful of people got “laid off” in the summer,  things must be going in let’s say the right direction over at delta! 

I think that was an A-Star that hit its 12 year limit. Sheesh....gotta love the rumour mill... 

I find it interesting as well that these posts get started by someone with a 1 post credit. 

50 minutes ago, 412driver said:

I think that was an A-Star that hit its 12 year limit. Sheesh....gotta love the rumour mill... 

I find it interesting as well that these posts get started by someone with a 1 post credit. 

1. Why would they truck it out of HL when they have a big facility there?

2. I’m sure they have enough sense to leave a couple hours to ferry it down south if they can’t do it in HL. 

3. If they are flying machines to the limit of inspections that’s pretty Good maintenance planning! 

4. I saw two drive through town with what seems to be some damage so obviously you have no idea what your talking about 412driver so maybe stop talking when you don’t know the facts. 

5. Maybe that was my first post does that mean in your opinion that it is less valuable than yours?  As you can see from my post I was only noting what I saw first hand! I’m assuming you saw the same AStar driving down and saw the tag on them stating they need 12 year inspections? Or how would you think they need 12 years? 

1 hour ago, picapart said:

tarp and tree planter = astar on truck 

How come incidents like this don’t make it into the CADORS?