Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Heli-Yacht where to advertize?

ianu

I will be putting my heli-yacht  on the market and am looking for ideas where to spend my meager advertising budget.  The yacht is 80' a catamaran, designed specifically for helicopter operations so the purchaser will most likely be a helicopter owner/pilot who is into boating.  I think it is best to start the search on the helicopter side as it is a smaller gene pool than the yachting industry.   Any suggestions? 

samara.jpg

The helipad is designed for single engine machines like 206/500/R66 up to an A star.  I operate an R44 from her.  I have a broker and website (google "yacht Samara") but as I said I think the people who are going to be interested in her will be helicopter pilots and yacht brokers generally don't move in the same circles as pilots.    

1 hour ago, HeliRico said:

Helicopter pilot are poor as shtt !!

plus, i don’t really know why i do rite in this post as i seriously thing it is pure B.S and just a big troll.

I know this guy.  No troll.  He's got the chopper and boat, trust me.  He didn't make it this far by flying choppers for a living.  I think you should retract and apologize......

• Like 3