Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Tsunami Coverage In Heli Ops

As a gesture to members of the forum here if you would like a freebie copy of the latest issue with our ten pages of coverage from the Tsunami air operations in Phuket, Thailand and Banda Acey, Indonesia then drop me a PM with name and postal address.

Cheers

Heli Ops

:) Many thanks for the offer....I have just P.M.'d you then I got to thinking....perhaps the readership could make a donation for a copy from you guys, how about it Heliops, would you be game and collect some cash then forward it on our behalf? Okay all you out here on this forum....the challenge is thrown out .....BUCK UP.... ;)

Helilog56,

Thanks for the great suggestion but we already made a donation previously. Between us and a couple of our advertisers we raised $15K USD and this was given to one of the Aid agencies in Indonesia. Again, great idea but not necessary as the Aid agencies have over $3 Billion to spend that was raised around the world.

Cheers

Heli Ops :up:

:) Many thanks for the offer....I have just P.M.'d you then I got to thinking....perhaps the readership could make a donation for a copy from you guys, how about it Heliops, would you be game and collect some cash then forward it on our behalf? Okay all you out here on this forum....the challenge is thrown out .....BUCK UP.... ;)