Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

New Helmet for Old Head

I’m in the same boat with the helmet replacement looming, my SPH-5 is shot. Want something far smaller and lighter, hadn’t heard of the Northwall before will look into it. As for Bose comms, resounding yes. You still hear any abnormal noises only the constant drones are eliminated, and I did a good deal of Google fu research on ANR hurting hearing and couldn’t find anything to substantiate it. Looking at the single internal visor gallet or the northwall now. 

That Northwall looks very interesting. Who's the N American dealer?

Also looking for a new lid in the near future, but needs to be NVG mountable too.

Was thinking of switching from my Gallet 250 to an Alpha Eagle (Gentex), mainly for the extra adjustment straps with NVG use.