Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting back in the seat.

Amp.....That does sound boring and I wouldn't put myself through that either. I really do hope you're happy with whatever you're doing at the moment! I'm simply suggesting that with an IF and Night ticket, more opportunities will be available to you. Just because a job requires IF and Night, doesn't always mean that you're sitting in the cockpit seeing and doing nothing flying from A-B. They aren't all like that. I can honestly say that since I journeyed down this road the BS is way way less. The folks that I work with are good people who enjoy what they do and are appreciative. I love being home every day, with a very comfortable salary, paid overtime, regular scheduled time off  (a year in advance...btw) but more importantly being able to have a quality lifestyle with my family. I don't often miss holidays, birthday parties, school functions, soccer and baseball games anymore. In fact, I'm now able to Coach the little gaffers!! To each their own...all good!! Fly safe everyone and Happy New Year!

Best,

LW?

• Like 1