Sign in to follow this  
Toughtimes

Hard to find guys

3 minutes ago, freck said:

Good luck with that. I know guys with the best of reputation walking away. Please fill us in when you make that different.

I'm not trying to change the world. I am just trying to remain as positive as humanly possible. And I may indeed fail, but if I do I will do it with a smile on my face, trying my hardest.

5 minutes ago, BrokenTools said:

I'm not trying to change the world. I am just trying to remain as positive as humanly possible. And I may indeed fail, but if I do I will do it with a smile on my face trying my hardest.

Well then good luck. Just let us know how it's going along the way. I'm not even joking when I say I'm routing for you.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, freck said:

I changed it cuz I thought that was a little harsh. 😁. You made great points robotxt but to think misery has anything to do with it you're wrong. Not for one second will I miss this industry.  Ask me in a year or so and I may owes  you an apology but the way I feel right now?! I'm good.

You must miss some part of this industry if you’re still on this forum...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, R0T0R said:

You must miss some part of this industry if you’re still on this forum...

Oh stop it.  I'd miss flying not the industry  ya big dork.

10 hours ago, RonnyRotor said:

The industry really is becoming a joke. I am so disappointed the way it has turned .  

Cant agree more. The attitude of some of the people posting here is a good reason for it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, just looking said:

Cant agree more. The attitude of some of the people posting here is a good reason for it.

This forum has always been full of sandy vaginas.   A lot of entitlement and longing for “The good’ol days”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Amphibious said:

This forum has always been full of sandy vaginas.   A lot of entitlement and longing for “The good’ol days”.

Says the two hero's that will work  or defend one of the worst companies out there.

3 hours ago, freck said:

Says the two hero's that will work  or defend one of the worst companies out there.

Perhaps its salty attitudes and not the companies. I have worked for some terrible companies and I was always treated well and considered it a good job. I'm working, I'm useful, just because I work with some half-wits doesnt make me one of them, at least I would hope not.
EDIT: I could be wrong. I lack experience in this industry.

• Like 1