Sign in to follow this  
Toughtimes

Hard to find guys

44 minutes ago, GrayHorizons said:

it works well for me. 

We've come to realize reading your opinions that's what it's all about.

23 hours ago, heliskiguide said:

It sure beats 42 and 5. 

2 on 2 off is my limit. Nice to have half the summer off. 

2 hours ago, old said:

2 on 2 off is my limit. Nice to have half the summer off. 

It's not a one size fits all, 3 and 3, 4 and 4, 6 and 6 accomplishes the same result, the longer the shift the less traveling. If you work across the country or overseas, 2 and 2 is unworkable. Some pilots sit in Mexico all winter and want to work as much as possible in the summer, then lay on the beach all winter. Then some are younger and raising families, they need steady income. That's why we will never agree on anything in this industry....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, hybrid said:

It's not a one size fits all, 3 and 3, 4 and 4, 6 and 6 accomplishes the same result, the longer the shift the less traveling. If you work across the country or overseas, 2 and 2 is unworkable. Some pilots sit in Mexico all winter and want to work as much as possible in the summer, then lay on the beach all winter. Then some are younger and raising families, they need steady income. That's why we will never agree on anything in this industry....

True dat. 

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:36 AM, hybrid said:

Well put, 2 and 2 floats my boat presently. But it is all a matter of perspective, they all have their pro's and con's.