Work Related Pranks

New FA on flight and new to business. Tell FA that everytime gear has to go down, we need her to help gear go down by running back about mid a/c and jumpimg up and down as hard and as fast as she can. She was so terribly pleased and proud that she was contributing to the completion of the flight and was "doing her share". That lasted until she mentioned it proudly in the coffee room one day and pilots had a "fireside chat" with Ops Manager shortly afterwards. :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jump in yer trusty DangerRanger on a cold December morning, load up important customers with much care and profesionalism, start machine, fly away, turn on heat and blower, realise that best buddy has filled ducts with confetti, look sheepishly at important customers and shrug, find new best buddy.

Remember that bh205?

When I started flying, I did a machine swap out to a logging job and the 206 pilot would always have his blood type stickered on the back of his helmet. type 0 negative or something. Somebody thought it might be funny to modify it to HIV postive. He flew around hill crew and customers for a few days before a guy in the back asked if it was true. The pilot said " what's that?", you know, what it says on your helmet. "Oh yes that's true, just in case I crash and need blood"

He got a little suspicious after the question and checked out his helmet. There were a few giggle on the hill that day. :lol:

Jump in yer trusty DangerRanger on a cold December morning, load up important customers with much care and profesionalism, start machine, fly away, turn on heat and blower, realise that best buddy has filled ducts with confetti, look sheepishly at important customers and shrug, find new best buddy. 

Remember that bh205?

Did the confetti thing to my boss once. He had this habit of always putting his umbrella in the corner outside his office door. Took every hole punch I could find and emptied them into the umbrella. Had everyone in the office looking out the window the next time it rained and boss was going out to lunch with important client (a lady). He did the gallant thing and opened the umbrella over her head as they went out the door. He was soooooo pissed, but the client was pissing herself laughing... :oops:

It's funny that Roscoe, of all people, would start this thread. We were both working seismic in Nordegg and I kept my camera in the truck. After my tour, I gave the couple of rolls of film to my girlfiend (whom later became my wife) to get them developped as she was a manager at a photo shop.

When I came to her work place to pick them up the next day, we started looking at the pictures which she hadn't yet seen as she had one of the employees develop them for her. We went through a dozen helicopter pictures and then came across a couple pictures of a really hot blonde stark naked on a bed. I just about #### my pants!!!!

My future wife says "oh the girls must've mixed up these pictures, they're obviously not yours...." to wich I answered " you're **** right they're not mine!!!!!

So she proceded to look through my negatives to find the supposed mixed up negative and found the two pictures of the naked woman on the same negative as a couple helicopter pictures! Everything got real quiet real fast and she promptly demanded a good explantion for this obvious doo doo! All I could do is stand there in total shock and disbelief going " DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I gave those pictures another look and noticed a little spot of red on the lower corner of one the pictures. Then it all klicked together! The red spot was the corner of the hood of the company truck on which Roscoe and the pilot had spread the Playboy centerfold and taken pictures with my camera. ********!!!!! :stupid:

It's funny now, it wasn't then!!!!!

:P Back in the early to mid 90's we had a long term siesmec job down in Mexico for 3 a/c. We had just hired two new pilots and I was helping intigrate them into the system before the end of my tour. One particular pilot had the habit of leaving his helmet hanging in the a/c overnight. The engineer had warned him that this was not a good idea considering the various species of "crawly" things around camp.

One particular morning I was running up one of the L-4's and Lex (the helmet hanger) was running up the other machine preparing for the work day. Seconds later,out of the corner of my eye I saw a flight helmet soaring through the air, which landed a considerable distance away, thankfully not in any rotorblades. Seems as though the engineer took it upon himself to teach him a lesson by putting two raw bacon strips in each earcup.....needless to say the two never really got along to well after that. Have to admit though....definetely the farthest throw of a helmet I ever witnessed... :)