Helicopter Shelter - Dome.

I am fun parties... just ask your wife...

yeah my bad...sorry been working long days in the blackflies...but you know what...you're still on crack. Hangar for "multiple machines" for "couple" hundred grand...with a toilet? OK I admit | was wrong...now you are just stuck in the nineties when Jerry Seinfeld was big. Yeah you still suck at math!

The only reason I was attracted to this post was the fact that some poor guy just putting a plug out there far from a far away land just trying, and some really nice person has to mention spitting coffee over his computer...maybe with language being lost on the poor individual just trying to make a go...when i see a screen on my machine's dashboard worth $100K US.

I love how Canadians brag to the world how polite and nice they are... way to go welcoming our foreign friends!

invite me to your next party... assure you it will be fun...😉

5 hours ago, Jurome said:

The only reason I was attracted to this post was

On 8/15/2019 at 10:20 PM, freck said:

I just ruined spitting coffee on it?

On 8/15/2019 at 10:57 PM, R0T0R said:

Ha!!!

In fact, I really liked the people on this forum. Ironic "freck", sarcastic "R0T0R", kind and a little opinionated "Jurome". Canadians are cool guys. All Canadians have a discount! Now the price is $ 97,000. 😉
Does anyone already want to become our dealer?
I will probably post something in "The Lighter Side" on this forum.
Thank.

All you gentlemen with the smart-*** answers should try a few tours in the arctic on the Polar Shelf contract or or any other survey carried out in that area. In some some area's you have to wash the leading edge of the rotor blades on a daily basis, because you are losing lift due to black fly and mosquitoes contamination. Imagine dear pilot what an engineer has to go thru doing major maintenance on the helicopter, bin there done that.

If more companies would investigate or look into the prospect of such an en-devour, you might find more engineers willing to do tours up there.

Companies had better start looking after people or start training the investors (shareholders) in flying and maintenance or get out of the business totally. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Blackmac said:

All you gentlemen with the smart-*** answers should try a few tours in the arctic on the Polar Shelf contract or or any other survey carried out in that area. In some some area's you have to wash the leading edge of the rotor blades on a daily basis, because you are losing lift due to black fly and mosquitoes contamination. Imagine dear pilot what an engineer has to go thru doing major maintenance on the helicopter, bin there done that.

If more companies would investigate or look into the prospect of such an en-devour, you might find more engineers willing to do tours up there.

Companies had better start looking after people or start training the investors (shareholders) in flying and maintenance or get out of the business totally. 

No one is saying it is a bad idea! It is a great product, just can't seeing companies throwing 100K at it!!

10 hours ago, Blackmac said:

Most of the guys on here have. You're just bellyaching as usual.