Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

old Canadore grad photos

DGP

Probably was Al Lang taking the pic as that is his dog in the photo...it tried taking my leg off one day when I pulled into the old barn on my 650 Triumph. The other bike is my buddies 500 Kawi...Grant ended up working at Bell Heli in Montreal.

CCF00192006_00000 (3).jpg

Most of these folks are probably retired now. Some of them I never saw them after the class graduated. Two of the guys in this pic died in helicopter accidents...some are still friends of mine...one retired from Ontario Hydro...a few live out west....as mentioned Colin Sullivan was in this class but was not in the pic...he hung out with the guy holding the dog....some of you may know him...Doug...he lives and works...worked out in BC. One of these guys was an instructor at the school in Penticton.