For those that did aerial application of Vision

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:39 AM, simpleton said:

Yawn

Tell that to my buddy who was diagnosed with advanced Prostate cancer at 45, which is virtually unheard of . We mixed Vision by the drum load for 4 summers in the early 90's doing aerial application. I can still remember the Monsanto Rep. telling us the stuff was inert and it was safe to drink.

Now I know why you're called Simpleton

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Diaper_Pin said:

Tell that to my buddy who was diagnosed with advanced Prostate cancer at 45, which is virtually unheard of . We mixed Vision by the drum load for 4 summers in the early 90's doing aerial application. I can still remember the Monsanto Rep. telling us the stuff was inert and it was safe to drink.

Now I know why you're called Simpleton

Must be an epidemic of cancer among farmers....oh wait, there isn't

But please, do tell us more anecdotal stories.

3 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

Simplemind, and you are? a doctor? a scientist?

no wait, you're just a f*cking twat. You're opinion is as worthless as most of your comments.

Come back when you have something far more interesting that what you found on google authored by monsanto.

If you look at all Simpleton's  posts he has nothing useful to offer on any subject, just a troll, ignore him.

4 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

Simplemind, and you are? a doctor? a scientist?

no wait, you're just a f*cking twat. You're opinion is as worthless as most of your comments.

Come back when you have something far more interesting that what you found on google authored by monsanto.

I suppose I should be offended that you'd call a woman a "f*cking twat" and that my opinion is worthless.

I'm not though.....I forgive and forget.