Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

For those that did aerial application of Vision

Ok Simps,

post #2, Post #5, Post 8,9, 11 and 16, Post 18 and post 20....all yours. 

Not a single one on the topic that offers any value at all. dead air to be honest.

Whether or not the rest of us have been on topic is moot point because you're such an insensitive jerk, you need to be put in your lane.

The original link offers a side of the story regarding roundup. those who have been exposed to it, can watch it play out, or ignore it. If it doesn't affect you, why are you even here offering a comment? 

I know lots of people who have used roundup, me too. I know some of them  have / had cancer. One day, that may be me too. So I have vested interest in the outcome, whether roundup is found to be the cause or not, I'm not the scientist here. I have to pay attention to those who are. 

No one who is fighting any cancer that may be linked to its use, deserves a comment of  "yawn" from your pathetic being.

now, can you kindly stop being an insensitive jerk and trying to blame everyone else for it. we arent the problem

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have been spraying a lot of Round Up, Vision and other glyphosate products, just about every summer for the last 32 years. And I mean A LOT!! Nothing falling off of me yet and still getting a Cat. 1. I believe some people are more genetically at risk of getting cancer and for them, second hand smoke or a mouse fart could be all it takes to get the disease.

I believe glyphosate to be one of the most important discoveries of our time and most of us should be thankful for cheap 2 X 4's at the building supply and cheap loaves of bread and boxes of cereal at the supermarket.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, heliace said:

I have been spraying a lot of Round Up, Vision and other glyphosate products, just about every summer for the last 32 years. And I mean A LOT!! Nothing falling off of me yet and still getting a Cat. 1. I believe some people are more genetically at risk of getting cancer and for them, second hand smoke or a mouse fart could be all it takes to get the disease.

I believe glyphosate to be one of the most important discoveries of our time and most of us should be thankful for cheap 2 X 4's at the building supply and cheap loaves of bread and boxes of cereal at the supermarket.

There's the problem, those cheap products are hurting us. 

High concentrations of glyphosate or any other pest/herb/fungicide is bad for you. 

You'll most likely be poisoned by the fuel though, that's one thing that's a constant. 

and you guys are??? scientists?? I think not.

so that means you're getting your info from a source. is your source reputable? could your source perhaps be wrong? could it be from the manufacturer of the product that cares about as much as you as cigarette manufacturers do?

What I am saying is, there is an unknown, there is a discrepancy with data, and it's not all cut and dry.

I'm glad you have no qualms about using the product. fill your boots. 

Others have not been so fortunate, and they have a right to challenge this as much as you have a right to say, "meh, i'm not dead yet"