Jump to content


Recommended Posts

If you are civilian, you have to pass a controlled goods assessment, which is not in itself a security clearance. You have to provide a Enhanced Police Record, detailing everything within the past 10 years I believe, and solid financial records, Then a company person who has been vetted by the government can approve you under the Controlled Goods Act. This will allow for the use and also for transporting the goggles.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...