Jetrangers For Sale

I've flown both IIs and IIIs here in LA, and I find tail rotor authority to be definitely much better in the III, especially at altitude... But hey, that's just me...  :D

Ever land one at 11,000 feet in the summer? That will really show the difference in the performance.

I rarely saw a Jetbox with less than 15,000 hours on it in my former job on the light stuff. It was really rare to see a BIII in our fleet, I have most of my JetRanger time on 206A models that were converted to 206B models. Very light until the BC forest service started adding heavy requirements to them. Also had a lot of weight added to a converted A model when an oil leak on the deck soaked into the honeycomb fuselage during a summer. It was mind boggling how the lightest 206 airframe in the fleet suddenly became one of the heaviest.

The 206BIII has a much heavier airframe, partly to support the bigger tailrotor. I haven't flown a light helicopter in quite a while but will again someday. 407Driver is the best man to help me out here he has countless hours driving them into the high country.

RH

Mtnhopper:

Just for info:

http://www.rbauction.com/equipment_search/...=2&class_cd=AIR

Richie Bros Auction in Toronto, selling 206BIII and tug-a-lug. Phone: 905.857.2422, Fax: 905.857.5195, auction held Tuesday, May 10, 2005 To Wednesday, May 11, 2005.

Mark C-GTDA Serial No 3130

Common Name Bell Model 206B

Base Of Op. - Country CANADA

Base Of Op. - Province Ontario

Base Of Op. - Location Weston

File Location Toronto Basis for Eligibility for Registration Type Certificate - H92

Type of Registration Commercial

Category Helicopter Weight (Kgs) 1451

Manufacturer Bell Helicopter Textron Division Of Textron Inc.

Year of Manufacture 1980

Country of Manufacture U.S.A.

Owner Registration

Owner Registered Since 2002-10-30 Last Certificate of Registration Issued 2002-10-30

Engine Turbo Shaft Number of Engines 1

Owner Information

Name ( 1 of 1 ) Heli-Express Aviation Inc. Mail Recipient Yes

Address 130 Toryork Dr.

City Toronto Province Ontario

Postal Code M9L 1X9 Region Ontario

Hope it helps......

HBD