Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Aes Corporate Take Over

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Nabors/Aes can make money with some type of a/c then why not? Who cares where it comes from or what size it is? If it doesn't make money, then what's the use of it? More power to them and if not, then as has been said often in aviation, "if you want to make a small fortune in aviation, start with a big one". :D

There is sure some uninformed, ignorant, crap posted here on this site.

You had better post a picture of that "Restricted Category" S61 on the site so we can all see it. Sometimes it is just better to sit silently than prove yourself a fool by getting on the keyboard?

And the Mi-26. Well, I won't hold my breath. :wacko:

To add to the 'gossip' I hear Alpine is switching their 212's to AB139, a one shot deal! Anything on your side their 407D?

Yeah, lets just sit back.........and wait till she happen's, sounds like a good plan! It would be a cool thing seeing such a big ship flying the friendy skies of Alberta!

There is sure some uninformed, ignorant, crap posted here on this site.

You had better post a picture of that "Restricted Category" S61 on the site so we can all see it. Sometimes it is just better to sit silently than prove yourself a fool by getting on the keyboard?

And the Mi-26. Well, I won't hold my breath. :wacko:

I personally have no idea if the Croman 61 is on a restricted CofA. But I have seen the NAFTA cert framed on the wall of the office in Langley... ;)

How does Croman operate resticted category S-61's in Canada. Anything can happen if you know the right people.

You would have to know some pretty amazing right people for that to happen! Anything cannot happen, even if you do know the right people.

The last operator to operate a Restricted Category "N" registered S61 in Canada, was Okanagan!

So for helicopterdim, the answer to the question, "how", is; they don't.