Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Changes at SAIT

rookie314

Guest graunch1

This would be a surprize at best as LF was still kicking and growling when I saw him today. Where did that little tidbit come from???

SAIT in case you don''t know is planning on a new hangar being built at the YYC airport as their aviation school replacing the Col Walker building that they are in at themain campus - supposed to open in the fall of 2004

Guest graunch1

I took a look at the SAIt website and the job posting for all acedemic coordinators on Campus are listed. I think this is a 3 year ritual so all the chiefs have to re-apply for their jobs under the union agreement. I also notice that you must be an AMe and a current SAIt instructor to apply for the job. Cuts the crowd down a bit I would say. Looks like Sir Leonardwill be around for a while yet

I heard they were moving off campus as well. Glad I got through there when I did, still had the "eye candy" on campus, and the beer gardens that opened at 11am, just in time for my spare period, giving me 2 hours to get primed before the afternoon classes. Ahhh....college days....

Guest graunch1

You mean Loco Lou''s

As for Eye Candy there seems to be a increase of females intot he ranks of the wire-puller and oily rag professions over the past few years. For some of us this is Too late, too bad, so sad.