Career Vs Lifestyle

Would you prefer to have a high paying job that you dislike or an above average job that you enjoy.  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with you all, money is nice and who are we kidding we need money to survive, problem is people get used to living at a certain lifestyle. I have contemplated many times getting out of the army and pursuing flying full time building my hours as an instructor until I get my ticket with someone else, but who am I kidding my friends doing that are bringing home cheques smaller than what I make in a day.

but 1 cannot live on money alone(although it does keep the repo-man away.lol) I truely believe we only get one chance at life so live it to the fullest and be HAPPY.

I was told once that a man/woman who can't wait to get up in the morning and get to work and feels like his/her employer should be paying them for doing there job is much wealthier than a person who does there job just so they can have the bling bling items.

I would much rather live in a log house with no power and fly everyday of my life than live in a million dollar house being miserable and hating my job...

I try to remember the days wenn the feeling was , I can`t believe they pay me doing this........now there is the house payment, Car payment, College for the kids, the Harley fund, the boat fund,

but on a nice sunny day absolutly nothing can get me going still love it.........