Education

I realize that attitudes have changed a bit over the years, but I am going on 34 years as a ame and pilot with a bearly passed grade 12. :blink:

Education is fine, but it ain't the answer to all the questions.

It used to be said that "B" students end up working for "C" students, and "A" students end up teaching....

Besides, last week I couldn't even spel pilot and now I are one. :lol::lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where do the D students end up??? [unsure.gif]  Hope its not working for Skidz... "Hey want do you do for a living?"..."Oh me, I kiss the *** of all the people who's toes that guy stepped on...." [ohmy.gif]

Look at that!! Doesn't even have his license yet and he's already a friggin smart ***!! You'll fit in very well in this business !!!

But seriously, what's all this crap about a degree anyways?? What you need is a trade, not a friggin degree. Don't you know how much money trades people make these days?????

Besides, if you want some alternative education as a backup plan to flying, go to college and get your AME ticket. You'll have a diploma and it'll be easier to get your foot in the door.!

The only thing a degree will do is make you spend 80K to prove you're not any smarter than the rest of us!! And you'll be that much deeper in dept!

I've never heard of any one asking a pilot or apprentice applicant if he has a degree. Good luck!

Degree shmegree!!!!!

Just wondering where you guys/gals are getting your 80k degrees from. Got one in 2001 for 20k, thats some inflation. I hear people all the time say get a degree for somthing to fall back on. Like someone else said if you truly want something to fall back on get a trade. I know an electrician who started at 27/hr. Biggs out.