Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Looking For Good People And Good Drivers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERTICAL REF

No 180 at all. Im simply being a head hunter for someone. A lot of busines do not like to put ads out there at all. It helps with the weeding out process.But no one out there sent me a resume so I guess everyone out there is happy where they are. So thats why I finally told everyone who might be looking. Thats all folks.

Head hunters are not a new thing at all, and I believe you will see a lot more of this sort of thing in the rotory industry in the future.

Have a good weekend all and be safe out there..... :up: Mini...............

Scubasteve was correct when he said astar drivers were being sought. Mainly longline seismic people are needed. :D

Had my first bucketing day today up in Dawson creek, let it burn baby burn!!!

Just a little 2 hectare jobee on the seismic job, how it started?, anyones guess.

Happy trails

Mini, your post was deceptive... sounds like you were going after a referall bounty..

hmmm seismic..... the working mans job... swinging bags, chasing illeagle mexicans, " hey cap... you trying to kill me!"

(thats how it is here south of the border