Jump to content
old

2020 predictions

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, shakey said:

I predict a wet June. Pretty blue fire map in Alberta. Are all the companies from the province's that vote for Trudeau showing up yet?

A few from the equalization payment province sitting in the YOJ field of dreams.  Most are from BC though.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amphibious said:

A few from the equalization payment province sitting in the YOJ field of dreams.  Most are from BC 

Is there anything left to burn up there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, TheReaper2.0 said:

Hahaha.  It’s no wonder he’s constantly posting employment ads with that amazing character he showed.  I find it funny that people who realize they act like a$$holes immediately say oh I was “just joking” but they never say it right away it’s always after some kind of backlash or someone calls them out for being ignorant. 
 

I don’t come here very often because the quality of conversation is low, or so it seems. I have returned just because a couple dozen people told me I should. Reaper whatever the #### your name is, please call me or identify yourself... and your idiot friend, please call me or identify yourself. Otherwise #### off.

My number is 1 403 584 7190

Both of you please post numbers to discuss your moral superiority...

I await your calls

HV

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2020 at 2:36 PM, TheReaper2.0 said:

Hahaha.  It’s no wonder he’s constantly posting employment ads with that amazing character he showed.  I find it funny that people who realize they act like a$$holes immediately say oh I was “just joking” but they never say it right away it’s always after some kind of backlash or someone calls them out for being ignorant. 
 

Do you need a hug? You sound like you need a hug. We know hugs are tough right now but perhaps you could wrap your arms around yourself, squeeze tight, pucker up and kiss yourself soundly in the mirror. In your own delusion you're a beautiful unique individual with the right to blurt out whatever inane comment comes to mind over this meaningless, highly trivial medium of communication that you choose to troll. However, it reflects poorly upon you as it is all rather negative, demeaning and just a wee bit nasty. As a 15 year flying expert helicopter veteran (not a lot really) you really should consider yoga or meditation to work out your insecurities and jealousy against other people who are simply trying as hard as they can to succeed in this business. You are probably wondering why (in your own testimony) you have worked for a lot of people and when pilots get toxic (as you appear) the really good jobs go to other people who don't import the cancer of negativity into every workplace they end up in. Trolling is a horrible habit so have a grown-up attitude and call the HV directly to voice your position and in the future...just be kind. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude seriously just dug up a 3 year old thread to go on a rant... I don't think a hug is going to cut it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well been awhile since on here. I guess like most the boredom overtook me and began to speak(rip Kenny Rogers). Place has changed somewhat with format and “wins”. Some new names some old. I was pondering what the point of slagging companies and or pilots was?  If for example you choose to unwittingly find yourself at a place that you signed on for that sucks because you don’t get a part time job for full time pay you may leave.  I have always respected pilots who were upfront with their goals.  I asked my buddy Clarence one time what his goal with the company was “work half as much and get paid twice as much”. But co-managers don’t seem to work out. Ah, digressing. This was first thread I looked to read and was plundering along till the usual personal vendettas came out.  Is a pretty ****** time to be slagging people. Lot of us out of work and last thing anyone needs is schoolyard crap.  Baba Yaga(reaper) and overtemp(Max torque) need to take a chill pill perhaps.  Been on a ton of chat rooms and even some aviation ones and you never know who’s reading these. Sometimes trolls are your buddy to get at you, sometimes they are clients, sometimes some modern day *** eater and sometimes  some competitor.  Whenever I see slagging with anonymous writers to personal level it reminds me why not to wrestle with a pig, all you do is get dirty and find out the pig likes it. If you don’t like HV perhaps identify one person who has hired more pilots and increased their hours and skill levels. I know a high time pilot(now) who started his career at a very dubious operator.  And he doesn’t say #### about that part of his career. HV has for the most part picked very good candidates. I know of two really low timers and one 600 hour driver who all attained 3-500 hours in last year. Not many 100 hour pilot hiring companies can state that. Point is, careful being anonymous unless you are Batman or a flax seed. Oh and I predict 2020 to be ****** but will go down as one with the biggest hoax in history. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Harmonic_Vibe said:

I don’t come here very often because the quality of conversation is low, or so it seems. I have returned just because a couple dozen people told me I should. Reaper whatever the #### your name is, please call me or identify yourself... and your idiot friend, please call me or identify yourself. Otherwise #### off.

My number is 1 403 584 7190

Both of you please post numbers to discuss your moral superiority...

I await your calls

HV

Rare courage on a forum diseased with gas lighting cowards, and poor ones at that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, skullcap said:

Well been awhile since on here. I guess like most the boredom overtook me and began to speak(rip Kenny Rogers). Place has changed somewhat with format and “wins”. Some new names some old. I was pondering what the point of slagging companies and or pilots was?  If for example you choose to unwittingly find yourself at a place that you signed on for that sucks because you don’t get a part time job for full time pay you may leave.  I have always respected pilots who were upfront with their goals.  I asked my buddy Clarence one time what his goal with the company was “work half as much and get paid twice as much”. But co-managers don’t seem to work out. Ah, digressing. This was first thread I looked to read and was plundering along till the usual personal vendettas came out.  Is a pretty ****** time to be slagging people. Lot of us out of work and last thing anyone needs is schoolyard crap.  Baba Yaga(reaper) and overtemp(Max torque) need to take a chill pill perhaps.  Been on a ton of chat rooms and even some aviation ones and you never know who’s reading these. Sometimes trolls are your buddy to get at you, sometimes they are clients, sometimes some modern day *** eater and sometimes  some competitor.  Whenever I see slagging with anonymous writers to personal level it reminds me why not to wrestle with a pig, all you do is get dirty and find out the pig likes it. If you don’t like HV perhaps identify one person who has hired more pilots and increased their hours and skill levels. I know a high time pilot(now) who started his career at a very dubious operator.  And he doesn’t say #### about that part of his career. HV has for the most part picked very good candidates. I know of two really low timers and one 600 hour driver who all attained 3-500 hours in last year. Not many 100 hour pilot hiring companies can state that. Point is, careful being anonymous unless you are Batman or a flax seed. Oh and I predict 2020 to be ****** but will go down as one with the biggest hoax in history. 

You type well for a guy with really big hands. It is ironic that people who have never had staffing responsibilities hold a grudge, which is the poorest quality in a hiring manager, against a guy who has purposely hired more low time pilots to help their careers for them and the sake of industry than anyone else I've met in three decades. So let me tell you creampuffs this: we know who you are, this industry is small, and your ignorant rants will follow you like you crapped your pants at an interview. Funny thing is, even if people agree with you, nobody wants to hire a punk.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...