Sign in to follow this  
kootenay

Pilot PPE What are You & Operators doing?

well simpleton, since you are like a cancerous tumor, it is hard to miss when you post.

to say you're the first thing on my mind is a stretch though considering the post was made about 9pm last night. you actually were one of the last things i expected to encounter yesterday. I actually would choose a bout of covid 19 instead of interacting with you.

today though, a different story, I came here specifically to see what you could come up with as a response. You didn't let me down. It was actually quite good.

1 hour ago, GrayHorizons said:

well simpleton, since you are like a cancerous tumor, it is hard to miss when you post.

to say you're the first thing on my mind is a stretch though considering the post was made about 9pm last night. you actually were one of the last things i expected to encounter yesterday. I actually would choose a bout of covid 19 instead of interacting with you.

today though, a different story, I came here specifically to see what you could come up with as a response. You didn't let me down. It was actually quite good.

Most people start a ranting sentence with a capital letter. 

1 hour ago, shakey said:

Virus hype? I guess you should take up smoking (I'm sure you have already) so you can debunk the cancer and heart disease hype too. Special kind you are for sure.

Pretty weak strawman.

8 minutes ago, twinstar_ca said:

sticks down, all....

But.....I just took one of them blue pills.....

14 hours ago, simpleton said:

Oooo, yes....because a random pilot doesn't buy into the virus hype, I must be one of those evil company owners trying to running down my employees for a buck.

Lol. Quality thinking champ.

Ummm not even close to what I was getting at,  but Thank you for the window into your mind.  

Oh and Thank you for ruining a potentially useful thread with your nonsense. 

only high achievers worry about that first capitol.

I'm seriously going to go out of my way now to make sure I avoid the use of capitols all together just for your benefit Simps.

I might even forego all punctuation and grammar as well