Anyone Heard This One?

Oh, don't get me wrong, DW. Since cockpit or flightdeck is the first place troublemakers want to get to, it's probably smart to pack. Unfortunate sign of the times. Just wouldn't want to be at 32,000 ft. when/if they had to use 'em. Yikes! This could all go on Flight Crews and Guns poll but SOMEONE "pinned" it. Ha! :D

I think I saw a show where they fired a gun from inside a plane that was pressurized to 30 000'. It didn't blow up or anything dramatic just put a nice hole and made a big noise though. Curious to see what would happen if it was really at 30 000', I think the pressure change would be a lot more dramatic if the pressure out side the plane and not just inside it were at 30 000' levels. Anyone out there want to try it for me??? :D

Good luck on that trip, COTW.....Hope you don't hear any announcements like this one - and that your trip is just the greatest from beginning to end! Take some snacks with ya - you know the reputation of airline food - and AC at least, upholds it well! A little luke-warm, marinated cardboard at 30,000 feet - yummy! <_<