Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Att: Canadian Employers

There appears a shortage of pilots (1000hrs +) for this season.

IF it is of assistance to any companies; I have a pile of resumes of guys with over a thousand hours who are interested in coming to Canada for the season. They will either be New Zealanders or Australians and most will have the one year work visa.

Hoping to help fill the gaps out there and already I have two guys out helping for the season.

These pilots are not new. They are not trying to take newbies jobs intentionally. Nobody is under a 1000hrs and most are over 1500.

If this is of assistance to you, please email me your requirements at

professionalhelicopters@sympatico.ca

Cheers

Stephen

whats in it for you??

are you a good samartin??

Did you ever work in Katerine NT??

There appears a shortage of pilots (1000hrs +) for this season.

IF it is of assistance to any companies; I have a pile of resumes of guys with over a thousand hours who are interested in coming to Canada for the season. They will either be New Zealanders or Australians and most will have the one year work visa.

Hoping to help fill the gaps out there and already I have two guys out helping for the season.

These pilots are not new. They are not trying to take newbies jobs intentionally. Nobody is under a 1000hrs and most are over 1500.

If this is of assistance to you, please email me your requirements at

professionalhelicopters@sympatico.ca

Cheers

Stephen

whats in it for you??

...I would like to get paid but I doubt that will really happen. If you want to donate some money to the hours of effort this takes, go ahead.

are you a good samartin??

...not really. The good samaritan helped his enemy. Most of us are just friends who have never met.

Did you ever work in Katerine NT??

...yup. Flew a KH4 in Katherine. Did you?

I must be a good bloke, I just helped you with your spelling and didn't charge you. Gidday mate.

Hey AR, well I got a float pilot a job last year in NZ but he changed his mind. There are plenty of Canadians in Australia and PNG but the work is harder to find since they have the same amount of pilots/population and a third (?) less aircraft...