Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

U.s. Helicopter Rescued 3 B.c. Climbers

I can appreciate the Kudo's for the Lama Pilot and do beleive he did an amazing job.  I still don't understand your remarks re Doug M and was wondering if this is not something personal, again please elaborate.

Cheers Don

Uh ,Don.....are you his dad! Do you have to stick up for D.M. or can he do that himself? For me to "elaborate" if it is personal, or otherwise, is really non of your business. If he has a problem with the comment, he can p.m. me, and I would be most happy to respond with the circumstances that caused the "editorial" in the first place.

but you can't post an opinion, H56, and not expect to get challenged on it.. if that was the case, you could have just pm'd the person in question and avoided any controversy over it..

sticks back down, boys...

for the record, i thought BM was pretty civil about the request... B)

but you can't post an opinion, H56, and not expect to get challenged on it.. if that was the case, you could have just pm'd the person in question and avoided any controversy over it..

sticks back down, boys...

for the record, i thought BM was pretty civil about the request...  B)

"AND" you can't make a "PUBLIC" statement, and not expect to "get challenged" on it either......and that, "is the case". And for the "record", i do not post " just an opinion", without having facts.

Deep Throat II ------ funny that you should make that comment about "that time of the month" because my engineer was asking me why there was a string hanging out of each nostril this morning. I also mentioned that I had a bad backache and he was last seen doubled-up laughing at the entrance to some motel. I think the "Funny Police" came and took him away in their "Laugh Mobile".

.........so from now on beware the guys with what appears to be string hanging out each nostril. :angry: ......and no laughing please..... because I'm supposed to be VERY post-menupausal at my age. :o