Rcmp Heli Pilot

Can't remember feel in "Cool" in a B model, to busy looking at the Ng guage I recall ? It was a very good B, but they turned it into a B2 :up: ( SLB )

Keeping photo's like that only makes me appreciate what I fly now :D

MAG, don't even joke about that. It's been talked about a bit. My only answer is...don't be standing near an exit if the Codfather makes the move, there will be a stampede for the doors. :shock:

Can't remember feel in "Cool" in a B model, to busy looking at the Ng guage I recall ?  It was a very good B, but they turned it into a B2  :up: ( SLB )

Keeping photo's like that only makes me appreciate what I fly now :D

MAG, don't even joke about that.  It's been talked about a bit.  My only answer is...don't be standing near an exit if the Codfather makes the move, there will be a stampede for the doors.  :shock:

Unless you find oil under that local lake there, the Codfather won't be very interested in any domestic helicopter operation. Offshore oil seems to be the focus the last few years. The only dedicated VFR machines CHC have are in Australia, where the operation is run like a well oiled machine by the local folks.

RH

The only dedicated VFR machines CHC have are in Australia, where the operation is run like a well oiled machine by the local folks.

Ahhhhhh........you seem to forget about the darling CG-TLC !!

Yet another VFR machine operated mainly on an island, however, probably could use a few shots of WD-40 from time to time.

B)

Hey guys,

It looks like C-GTLC is operated under the CHL ops certificate not CHC International.

Mark C-GTLC Serial No 5097

Common Name Aerospatiale Model AS 355F1

Base Of Op. - Country CANADA

Base Of Op. - Province Quebec

Base Of Op. - Location Les Cedres

File Location Dorval Basis for Eligibility for Registration Type Certificate - H87

Type of Registration Commercial

Category Helicopter Weight (Kgs) 2400

Manufacturer Societe Nationale Industrielle Aerospatiale

Year of Manufacture 1981

Country of Manufacture FRANCE

Owner Registration

Owner Registered Since 2000-12-07 Last Certificate of Registration Issued 2001-07-26

Engine Turbo Shaft Number of Engines 2

Owner Information

Name ( 1 of 1 ) Canadian Helicopters Limited/Helicopteres Canadiens Limitee Mail Recipient Yes

Address 1215 Montee Pilon

City Les Cedres Province Quebec

Postal Code J7T 1G1 Region Quebec