Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Extreme Drip Torching From Uh60

Ryan ----- it wouldn't work for us Ryan. We would have a problem with paying for all the ammunition and would have have a Royal Commission, white, green and yellow Papers presented on said acquisition. Then we would have to discuss it for 10-20 years and when we finally did make our move to acquire the ammunition, the weapon would be obsolete. That's called "The Canadian Way of Military Procurement". :lol:

Skidz ------ "tracers" would be a luxury for us and therfore we would have to make every 20th shell a tracer. That would destroy our accuracy and therefore maybe it's not a good idea after all because we can't afford to be wasting ammunition by missing targets like that. Imagine the number of hospital beds we could provide with all that wasted money. Forgive me.......I couldn't resist that. :angry:

Maggie ....... you might just be right but the average age in my family before dying naturally is well into the 90's, so I'll try my best to not waste your taxpayer dollars by taxing (pardon the pun) the system too hard :lol:.

NG Limited -------no, no, no....we want the Americans to waste as much ammunition as possible. That ammunition is made in Canada and supplied under contract, so don't suggest that they are possibly wasting money on ammo. We have to keep-up those "balance of trade" dollars, so "bang away like crazy" Gunney. :lol:

Cap

I agree, the more ammunition the Americans waste the better. Especially if we are selling it to them. But if the money is coming out of my pocket I would like the option to use the cheaper .22LR ammo instead of the .17Mach2 ammo. That way I could either keep my costs down or shoot more.

Of course that little rimfire machine gun is nice, but I am holding out for this to hit the market. Look out prairie dog towns! :up:

http://www.brass-cartridge.com/minigun.html