Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

VMC flight into IMC

Norm

“Oh the pressure, oh no, the pressure!”

What are you so afraid of?

guys like harmonic_dildo can tank a half dozen companies and still pull six figures. You scared of what telling a logger to f*ck off will do your career?

you wanna fly? Fly. You don’t wanna fly? Don’t fly.

Whatever you do grow a pair of nuts and stop blaming other people for why this industry is junk.
Grab life by the horns and make something of it. 

p*ssy

3 hours ago, Purple_head said:

I’d rather push the weather and get the guys on the hill, than have to share the internet with them all day.

Your must be an awesome pilot (sarcasm). I’d rather play it safe and have the customers upset with me and still be alive. Your the reason low time pilots get pushed around by the customers.  “Last guy did it”.

where do you work so I never make the mistake of working with you? How long have you been in the industry?

1 hour ago, Purple_head said:

“Oh the pressure, oh no, the pressure!”

What are you so afraid of?

guys like harmonic_dildo can tank a half dozen companies and still pull six figures. You scared of what telling a logger to f*ck off will do your career?

you wanna fly? Fly. You don’t wanna fly? Don’t fly.

Whatever you do grow a pair of nuts and stop blaming other people for why this industry is junk.
Grab life by the horns and make something of it. 

p*ssy

Someone had a bit too much rum in their eggnog and feeling sassy tonight