• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see you are not willing to put your name on here the way you are talking about us old guys and Delta helicopters.... I wonder if this is why you have a screen name like yours. Check with lots o

Wow, a lot of pissed off people here!... Yes the industry is in the toilet. Not sure how a jr pilot would get going now let alone get through client hour requirements. But someone will have to figure

9 hours ago, FiveCut said:

And it was, lots of brave anonymity’s on this archaic forum with zero accountability.  Personally I think the forums should be completely deleted.  It’s the same dusty usernames for the last 20 years.  

You can always leave. Is someone holding a gun to your head. Send your address and we will send you help.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, FiveCut said:

And it was, lots of brave anonymity’s on this archaic forum with zero accountability.  Personally I think the forums should be completely deleted.  It’s the same dusty usernames for the last 20 years.  

Why don't you and Hybrid start the exposing yourselves first? Let me guess. Crickets?!?

• Like 4
15 hours ago, FiveCut said:

And it was, lots of brave anonymity’s on this forum with zero accountability.  Personally I think the forums should be completely deleted.  

Maybe if people had to use their real names, the tone would change and you would have to stand behind your comments?

Toughtimes or Freck?

• Like 2