Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Try And Focus On This Pic

Excellent effect Heli Ops! :up:  Makes me wish I still had my SLR.

NG, With the hordes of $$$$ that you make, you could have this new digital SLR Canon 20D for the incredibley low sum of $2,499. ! ! !

canon_20D_144.jpg

Vistek ( www.vistek.ca ) will even ship it out to you from Calgary ( I know, they shipped me my Nikon last year :D )

NG, With the hordes of $$$$ that you make, you could have this new digital SLR Canon 20D for the incredibley low sum of $2,499. ! ! !

canon_20D_144.jpg

Vistek ( www.vistek.ca ) will even ship it out to you from Calgary ( I know, they shipped me my Nikon last year  :D )

407D

That would be a nice camera, I could use one of those.

Not sure about the hordes of $$$$ though. <_< Maybe someday I will be making the big dollars I keep hearing about. B)

Cheers!

the important thing is : if you want good pictures, go NIKON !! :lol:

Nikon Power !!! :up:

Nick - You are dreaming, Canon all the way. The best Nikon digital is a 12 megapixel camera, yet I have the top of the line Canon EOS1DS MK II and its a 16.2 megapixel camera, and the focusing system is much better.

:up: :up:

True for the little 4.2 Mpix difference between canon and NIKON, but the most important is lenses...and I'm afraid Canon is still spying Tamron for its ( OK maybe not for the 500/F4) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikon Power !! :up: