Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

IDIOT VIDEO

I sure was, Blizzard - and proud of it.

If it was not a personnal attack there was no need to leave all the clues and "Stupid" Smilies.

Carry on in your quest for conflict.

I'm outa here.

Are you saying that your the one who wrote off the L. Gee if it was I certainly am sorry for personally attacking you, just that, this sort of thing happened in the past and that these are some of the events leading to it. Something that the Vortex leaves out. You read about the end result, not how it could have been prevented! Thats all my friend. But sometimes we learn from the mistakes of others. I by no means am no angel with an unblemished record. I too admit that I have mistakes in the past which have cost some of my employers money and I, my job.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man, there we frickin go again. Blizzboy, you hit an incredible nerve of mine and though I've promised myself to not join the sandbox manure I must say "ta **** with ya". The man you are pooringly attempting to ruin is probably the finest in the industry something you will obviously never know and sure as **** will ever be. So keep it buckled will ya ....

Sorry Kyle but some characters need a good ***** slap upside the head now and again.

PS Sharkbait is another one of the finest I must add. So kindly back off of him as well (mind you neither of these gentlement need help in that dept). As for me well knock yourself out, blast away ......

Ah man, there we frickin go again.  Blizzboy, you hit an incredible nerve of mine and though I've promised myself to not join the sandbox manure I must say "ta **** with ya".  The man you are pooringly attempting to ruin is probably the finest in the industry something you will obviously never know and sure as **** will ever be.  So keep it buckled will ya ....

Sorry Kyle but some characters need a good ***** slap upside the head now and again.

PS  Sharkbait is another one of the finest I must add. So kindly back off of him as well (mind you neither of these gentlement need help in that dept).  As for me well knock yourself out, blast away ......

This tells me that you too haven't been in the industry all that long either. I guess love is really blind. Ask the followers of JimJones. :punk:

Its really funny to see how some people get bent out of shape when thay find out that there heros aren't all what they're cracked up to be. I was just stating pure fact not fiction! As for the moron who did the hammer head in the video; does he get to defend himself? You guys weren't saying very nice things about him either. I'm sure he is well looked upon by his peers in his country. He got away with it, but barely! Had there not been this video, I'm sure that the story would have included a couple of barrel rolls to boot . There are facts and there are tales.

It's really quite obvious that you couldn't say s**t if your mouth was full of it. If you actually know Biggles you wouldn't be runnin your mouth the way your are about this particular individual's time in this industry.

Attacking Biggles vs. attacking the moron in the video are two different things.

I'm acting on pure fact and Biggles is not my hero and neither is the pilot in the video.

Pure Fact: Biggles has been around for eons in aviation.

Pure Fiction :

This tells me that you too haven't been in the industry all that long either

Dont let your mouth write a cheque your asss can't cash.

Thanks for the sig line

Wow. I was missing the Borg guys but this is even better. Beeeeetch fight!!!!!!! My money is on Biggles.

Seriously though folks. I know Sharkbait and he gets top marks. He says Biggles is top drawer and thats good enough for me. Anybody want to stand up for Blizzard????

Wheeeee!!!

By the way in the days before every nitwit had a camera attached to his phone or a minicam I think there would have been a lot of these sorts of movies. You used to be able to do a stupid impromtu airshow andnot have to worry about it showing up the next day on the internet for all the world to see.

I for one came within about 5 feet of screwing the pootch on a hammerhead in the 70's. Cleaned out my shorts and swore I would NEVER do anything that stupid again. And I never did. Till the next time. :punk: