Pilot BluLink Issues

1 hour ago, Saifan Pilot said:

Lightspeed Zulu works 100 times better than Blu-Link. Superb audio quality. BluLink always distorted for me.

I never have any distortion. I've used it in a whole whack of different machines and never had an issue. 

One thing I like about the blulink over the lightspeed was when you're making a phone call you don't have to have the ICS active for the person on the other end to hear you. So you can isolate comms and your pax don't have to hear your conversation. 

22 hours ago, Tee4 said:

I never have any distortion. I've used it in a whole whack of different machines and never had an issue. 

One thing I like about the blulink over the lightspeed was when you're making a phone call you don't have to have the ICS active for the person on the other end to hear you. So you can isolate comms and your pax don't have to hear your conversation. 

Interesting?! Maybe it is an issue between the blulink and my helmet??

2 hours ago, Bee3 said:

Interesting?! Maybe it is an issue between the blulink and my helmet??

I've used it on an LH350 and now an LH250. Standard civilian comms. 250 has cep too. 

Weird you're having an issue and even weirder they won't help you out. 

15 hours ago, Tee4 said:

I've used it on an LH350 and now an LH250. Standard civilian comms. 250 has cep too. 

Weird you're having an issue and even weirder they won't help you out. 

Thanks for that. Maybe I just have a faulty unit 🤷‍♂️