Anyone Know This School?

BuckSlice

Hi all,

I have found a lot of answer to my last posted questions, thanks for all your help!

I think I have found a heli-school but wanted to know if any one has heard of them (great lakes helicopter). This school seems to fit the bill for what I am looking for, fairly close to home, they also can help me to arrange the financing, a wide variety of standard programs and will also adjust the programs to what I want.

I have been sending emails to other flight schools for their information packages but have not received anything yet, so I really have nothing to compare it to.

If anyone can suggest some schools in the Toronto area that I should take a look at that would be great too.

Thanks for all your help again, this site is great!!!

Here is their website

www.greatlakeshelicopter.ca

Also National Helicopters, which has accommodation, near Pearson International Airport and Silverline Helicopters a little farther north which may hav accommodation. Make sure to go and visit them ALL in person...see how they trat you when you walk in the door...that will tell you a lot about the school!

Good luck! :up:

• 3 weeks later...