• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤷‍♂️

Hi GrayHorizons,   I’m sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she sees the other side of cancer as a survivor.  I agree with everything in your post but I would add one thing. Should y

Has anyone spitting MSM talking points here bothered to look at data from countries ahead of us in the vaccination? Seems like a common sense thing to do, no? Israel, UK, Iceland, state of Hawaii

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GrayHorizons said:

No, again....I hate to repeat myself...it was done for your benefit.

Your benefit. b,e,n,e,f,i,t.....bene...fit....try it, use it in a sentence please.

It would be to my benefit to keep pointing out your considerable character flaws.

...there you go.

2 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

yeah i get that.

but im also noting that while canada's population is about 3 times bigger, we are also alot more spread out. the geographic density would mean much more transmissibility

Making stuff up.

• Like 1
On 9/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, sirlandsalot said:

FYI, for the covid deniers…. Children’s Hospitals don’t close down for a flu.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/alberta-childrens-hospital-to-close-75-per-cent-of-operating-rooms-by-monday

Covid or staffing issues...  Who wants to work under sh!tty conditions....

Be honest with yourselves, there is a lack of ICU beds period, regardless of how many are actually sick.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8130466/alberta-health-services-staffing-shortage-hospital-covid/

can anyone here, claim to have expertise in managing hospitals? at all? 

Simple question...does anyone want to die early? does anyone want their friends, family or enemies to die early?

No, then the answer is simple. do your part.

if the answer is yes....you're a true moron.

I'll concede that many people will go through covid with a barely noticeable effect, however, none of us have that crystal ball to know who will suffer the direst consequences. could be you. could be me.

for that reason alone, i do my part.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

can anyone here, claim to have expertise in managing hospitals? at all? 

Simple question...does anyone want to die early? does anyone want their friends, family or enemies to die early?

No, then the answer is simple. do your part.

if the answer is yes....you're a true moron.

I'll concede that many people will go through covid with a barely noticeable effect, however, none of us have that crystal ball to know who will suffer the direst consequences. could be you. could be me.

for that reason alone, i do my part.

A buddy of mine on the fixed wing side got his first shot and had a heart attack 3 days later. He’s in recovery but has his medical pulled….. can you blame people for not rushing to get vaccinated? 

• Like 1