Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

While we squabble, masks or not, vax or not our private property rights have been quietly signed away by our government (UN agenda 21 and UNDRIP)  I find it sad AND funny that people think that putting what amounts to a paper napkin on their mouth would make any difference to anything.  What about that test, PCR is it called?  Its own inventor said it was not to be used for covid.  I thought it was a DNA test?  Also there is lots of information from our own Canadian Denis Rancourt who did a compilation of studies that conclude that masks do nothing where covid is concerned (he cites the CDC among others).  Another thing, why can't we sue the drug companies if we have side-effects?  Weird hey?  If there is any compensation, it's the government who gives it, basically you are paying yourself compensation, again, again kind of sad/funny.  I understand that lots of people are scared, we have been subjected to what some call a military grade psychological operation(CASES, CASES, CASES, COVID, COVID, COVID over and over and over again)  but we need to wake up and listen to those who are being silenced and censored who are telling what is really happening out there.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Whitestone said:

While we squabble, masks or not, vax or not our private property rights have been quietly signed away by our government (UN agenda 21 and UNDRIP)  I find it sad AND funny that people think that putting what amounts to a paper napkin on their mouth would make any difference to anything.  What about that test, PCR is it called?  Its own inventor said it was not to be used for covid.  I thought it was a DNA test?  Also there is lots of information from our own Canadian Denis Rancourt who did a compilation of studies that conclude that masks do nothing where covid is concerned (he cites the CDC among others).  Another thing, why can't we sue the drug companies if we have side-effects?  Weird hey?  If there is any compensation, it's the government who gives it, basically you are paying yourself compensation, again, again kind of sad/funny.  I understand that lots of people are scared, we have been subjected to what some call a military grade psychological operation(CASES, CASES, CASES, COVID, COVID, COVID over and over and over again)  but we need to wake up and listen to those who are being silenced and censored who are telling what is really happening out there.

@Grugplease tackle this next!

12 hours ago, Whitestone said:

Same paper napkun used by doctors,dentists for years. Exactly the same.

Next time ill tell them to remove them.

Yes you have a choice.  But i want to know where i go us following the rules.

Maybe they should allow non vax pubs.  

• Confused 1

Grayhorizon sorry to hear about your mom’s condition. I know two people that have lost a loved one due to COVID-19. One had a  preexisting health conditions, the other did not.  It can be very frustrating and hurtful to the families that have lost someone and have to keep seeing conspiracy theories about covid all day long everywhere you look.  

So for everyone that uses the internet for your own personal research. You may want to learn how big tech and free internet services work and have evolved. You may want to ask yourself how big tech and social media make billions of dollars off of free products. Well they use A.I. to mine your data and predict your interests. They also find and feed you more and more of your own narrative to keep you coming back. The goal is to keep you hooked and coming back to sell more advertisements. This doesn’t sound like a unbiased way of doing research. I’m not saying the internet can’t be used for research. it’s just getting harder to see both sides if your narrow minded and looking for a particular outcome. 
  • Like 5

On 9/27/2021 at 4:52 PM, GrayHorizons said:

which is likely true....but do I know how I'm going to react? nope. 

who knows i may have already had it, carried it, and spread it. I may have been asymptomatic.

but at least I am not doing it willfully with neglect. I'm not being selfish. I'm taking precautions. It sure isn't affecting my life too terribly to do so. Actually it seems easy to wear a mask, wash my hands and avoid the filthy people around me. Getting vaccinated has been something I have done my whole life. I trust the scientists who make vaccines. 

Maybe I will be on a ventilator with-in days. My crystal ball wont tell me how I will fare.

My Mom is battling lung cancer.

you can bet your *** I wont be putting her at risk.

There's a high probability she wont fare well. She would likely be on a ventilator before i even get the call she's been taken to hospital.

And she isn't the only one I wish to protect.

Hows everyone else's Mom's doing? If I run into them at the grocery store, I'm happy I'm not going to willfully put them at unnecessary risk. 

What about you guys??? does it make you feel weird I care about your family members as much as I care about mine?

So let me get this right.....you do not know when you are sick? You don't know when you have a cold or the flu...you don't know when you have a sore tummy?    The only way you know you are sick is when a govenment tells you you are sick?   And they are going to do that with a q-tip sold to the government from Big Pharma that the Patent was applied for in November 2018 and granted in April 2019.....is that about  it??       And you are a Commercial Pilot???

• Like 2
  • Confused 1