Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

2 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

I have never felt "coercion, manipulation, gaslighting, 24/7 advertising, fear mongering , silencing of dissenting opinions and experts, slandering of alternative options , tons of questionable incentives and indemnification from liability" expept from the anti vaxxer crowd. who does all of their research on your tube

What a tard.

4 hours ago, bigD said:

ROTOR,

This might help you understand what I was referring to. The World health organization refers to it as the “infodemic”.
The article has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, Microsoft, Bill Gates, crooked companies, ect. 

I think it’s an interesting read no matter what side of the fence you are on in regards to covid. As it doesn’t have much to do with Covid. It may help some people understand why others have formed such strong opinions and can’t see their point of view. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-overload-helps-fake-news-spread-and-social-media-knows-it/

Honestly bigD,

i regret my post. It gave the illusion I care about any of this. I just care that people have access to healthcare. I don’t care if people die that didn’t bother thinking of anyone other than themselves. This will be my final post on this matter so, if you want to reply to this, know that I won’t read it.

I’m out and want to reiterate, GrayHorizons, I hope your mother pulls through.

Over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R0T0R said:

Honestly bigD,

i regret my post. It gave the illusion I care about any of this. I just care that people have access to healthcare. I don’t care if people die that didn’t bother thinking of anyone other than themselves. This will be my final post on this matter so, if you want to reply to this, know that I won’t read it.

I’m out and want to reiterate, GrayHorizons, I hope your mother pulls through.

Over. 

This guys should win an award....for the most contradictory statements in a single post.

19 hours ago, just looking said:

I can't believe the moderators let this thread keep going. There is absolutely nothing constructive here. Just a bunch of people with nothing better to do than TROLL each other.

I let it go because people want to talk about it, whether you like it or not. If you're done with it, quit reading the thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, twinstar_ca said:

I let it go because people want to talk about it, whether you like it or not. If you're done with it, quit reading the thread.

That’s to bad. This is the type of thread that destroyed this site. Nothing but layers and layers of bull fertilizer.  There isn’t a septic system big enough to contain the crap in this thread.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, 212wrench said:

That’s to bad. This is the type of thread that destroyed this site. Nothing but layers and layers of bull fertilizer.  There isn’t a septic system big enough to contain the crap in this thread.

12 hours ago, 212wrench said:

Exactly but as Twinstar said if you don't like it you can leave. Exactly why very little on this forum is constructive. Most have left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1