Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

On 10/17/2021 at 3:28 PM, Lunchbox said:

How many of us have talked directly to anyone who works in ICU and deals with this stuff on a daily basis? If there's anyone one in the world who knows what's actually going on wouldn't it be the ICU workers? Most of us are relying on governments, MSM, fringe media, facebook, twitter, and internet randos to educate ourselves on what's going on. How about the actual boots in the trenches? What do they have to say about it all?

I work directly with people who are in that environment. NONE of them are impressed. It is hard to hear the #### stories they tell of death and preventable sickness.

• Like 3

tick tock, the time is nearing.

I assume some of you will feel I am stirring the pot, but I am genuinely interested in the response. I respect the matter of personal choice when linked with accurate education. 

As the mandates approach for vax status, its do or die for some people as far as employment goes.

Whats your plan? roll over and take it? lose your job? or at least suspend it for awhile to re-group?

Are any of you going to fight it? take it to human rights? board of labor or anything? do you think you will be successful?

How many earlier in the thread, who were adamant about not getting it, have changed your stance? and why? ( i'm sure no one will answer this one)

On 10/25/2021 at 10:06 AM, GrayHorizons said:

I assume some of you will feel I am stirring the pot, but I am genuinely interested in the response. I respect the matter of personal choice when linked with accurate education. 

As the mandates approach for vax status, its do or die for some people as far as employment goes.

Whats your plan? roll over and take it? lose your job? or at least suspend it for awhile to re-group?

Are any of you going to fight it? take it to human rights? board of labor or anything? do you think you will be successful?

How many earlier in the thread, who were adamant about not getting it, have changed your stance? and why? ( i'm sure no one will answer this one)

Didn’t really want to… but I also like going to brewery’s and kinda also need to be able to pay the tab at the end. Still not a fan it’s being forced like this.

So when do my super powers show up?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Helipilot4 said:

Didn’t really want to… but I also like going to brewery’s and kinda also need to be able to pay the tab at the end. Still not a fan it’s being forced like this.

So when do my super powers show up?

There is a possibility that you were inoculated when you were younger and do not remember, for whatever was going around then. You do not have to get the "jab", but you are putting everybody you come in contact with, in jeopardy. Including your family. REMEMBER, nobody gets out of this world alive.

Your Super Powers show up when you get the JAB, be smart.

Personally with my age, I have had hundreds of jabs for international travel, blood tests, spinal taps and COVID- 2 jabs, will be getting a Booster jab shortly.

Regards, Don  

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 10:06 AM, GrayHorizons said:

Mandates or laws.  All the same.  Dont get the jab. Out of work you go.

I just was mandated to do human factors. Dont do it. Im out of a job.

Travel jabs. X rays. Dont do them for work.. out of work.  Just do it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackmac said:

There is a possibility that you were inoculated when you were younger and do not remember, for whatever was going around then. You do not have to get the "jab", but you are putting everybody you come in contact with, in jeopardy. Including your family. REMEMBER, nobody gets out of this world alive.

Your Super Powers show up when you get the JAB, be smart.

Personally with my age, I have had hundreds of jabs for international travel, blood tests, spinal taps and COVID- 2 jabs, will be getting a Booster jab shortly.

Regards, Don  

Got my second wave of covid from someone who was double vaxxed. Your damned if you do, damned if you don’t. 

• Like 1