Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

1 hour ago, GrayHorizons said:

that's your best response? you're really starting the slow slide downward. You've lost your edge. I'm actually bummed at that feeble attempt. Do better next time. Two thumbs down. 👎👎

While we are on topic of pointless, I'll ask you a directly pointed question...did you get the shots? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Lol, meh...not worth it

Its to bad StupidSon doesn't get a shot between the ears might wake him up and quit making sarcastic comments. You can quit the postings anytime or just quit posting period, you wont be missed.

Your Mother must have accidently dropped you on your head when she seen what an ugly attitude you have, crying all the time for no reason. GET A LIFE.

Why people tolerate you on this on site, I sure don't understand. You don't contribute anything worthwhile,  only contradict, other peoples posts and stir up the pot.

Try and be NICE and positive or go and see a Psychiatrist, you need it.   

7 minutes ago, Blackmac said:

Its to bad StupidSon doesn't get a shot between the ears might wake him up and quit making sarcastic comments. You can quit the postings anytime or just quit posting period, you wont be missed.

Your Mother must have accidently dropped you on your head when she seen what an ugly attitude you have, crying all the time for no reason. GET A LIFE.

Why people tolerate you on this on site, I sure don't understand. You don't contribute anything worthwhile,  only contradict, other peoples posts and stir up the pot.

Try and be NICE and positive or go and see a Psychiatrist, you need it.   

Oh, what a poor baby.

Oh, and....

Interim Order Respecting Certain Requirements for Civil Aviation Due to COVID-19, No. 43 (canada.ca)

11 minutes ago, GrayHorizons said:

please?

its to confirm I read the same as you, or otherwise.

its not a complicated request. I get its easier to take the tough guy stance, but i'll put you on the spot again. your call. 

Which part of the multi-thousand word document do you need interpreted for you then? Or is your request really just an incredibly stupid rhetorical statement.

...or maybe, given your consistent grammar and spelling issues, you really can't interpret it, and require some actual translating services. If that's the case, maybe we can all can pitch in $10 each to hire that retarded neighbor kid down the street to help tutor you.

• Like 2

OK... that's it.... I think we have reached the usefulness of this thread and I am closing it... if admin, who is higher on the chain than me want's to re-open it, have at it... but as far as I am concerned, we're done... let's expend the same energy in supporting the family of our brother from Black Tusk... That's way more important...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1