Getting the jab

I love how the people in this forum (predominantly pilots and engineers) who have absolutely zero experience in the medical field either as a researcher or medical professional feel the need to try and express their minuscule intellect in a field in which they have nothing to do with.  It’s kinda like when a customer says “I’ve got more time in this machine than you!” And the pilot gets mad and complains about it.  Maybe let the people who have studied this stuff for more years than your tiny brain has been working for do their job.  I’ve been flying for over a decade now and wouldn’t take advise from someone on how to fly who’s not in this industry, why do you feel the need as a pilot or engineer to do the same for the medical industry. Stop being ignorant! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, YouRslow said:

I love how the people in this forum (predominantly pilots and engineers) who have absolutely zero experience in the medical field either as a researcher or medical professional feel the need to try and express their minuscule intellect in a field in which they have nothing to do with.  It’s kinda like when a customer says “I’ve got more time in this machine than you!” And the pilot gets mad and complains about it.  Maybe let the people who have studied this stuff for more years than your tiny brain has been working for do their job.  I’ve been flying for over a decade now and wouldn’t take advise from someone on how to fly who’s not in this industry, why do you feel the need as a pilot or engineer to do the same for the medical industry. Stop being ignorant! 

This is a bit like saying "you shouldn't criticize the provincial fire agencies for their tactics, they are the real professionals! Early morning water drops are fake news!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

It is 100% your choice to get the jab or not. Those of us who have gotten the jab will not miss those of you who choose not too.

Because, you all will be on this forum whining about all the things you are not allowed to do anymore.  And you will be screaming it is your right that has been taken away. But when you finally realize it was your choice to not get the jab and then realize the rest of the world doesn't want to be near you because it is our right to protect ourselves from this virus. 

This will be one of the few places you will be allowed to be and of course the hospital. 

Someone said they were in the hospital and no one was around..... well unlike the Netflix shows you have and WILL be watching Doctors and Nurses don't hang around the lobby or the visitors area.... they are in the ICU looking after your friends. 

Also.... just how do you plan on getting something to eat after October 24th in BC if you are still able to have a job in this industry where we work away from home or better yet..... where will you be sleeping.... because the servers also have the right to refuse service.... remember no shirt no shoes no service.... well now you can add no vaccine to the no service list.

But wait.... one of your anti-vaxxers friends has the right idea or mentality.... just listen to the news.... in Port Alberni BC... he was refused service so he whips out his private part and urinates on the counter.....now that is a anti vaxxer I want to be compared with........ NOT.

This could be a big break for the world though......think about it.... this could be when the gene pool actually wipes out some of the stupidity in this world...... and urinating on a counter does fall under stupid in my world.

So I will toast a toast to all the anti-vaxxers as I sit on beach in Mexico (or anywhere else I choose to go and you cannot)

I heard you cannot get travel insurance without the vaccine.... (This is where you say.... I don't buy the insurance anyway).... again gene pool gambling.

Good luck........ let the whining begin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, YouRslow said:

7 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

It is 100% your choice to get the jab or not. Those of us who have gotten the jab will not miss those of you who choose not too.

Because, you all will be on this forum whining about all the things you are not allowed to do anymore.  And you will be screaming it is your right that has been taken away. But when you finally realize it was your choice to not get the jab and then realize the rest of the world doesn't want to be near you because it is our right to protect ourselves from this virus. 

This will be one of the few places you will be allowed to be and of course the hospital. 

Someone said they were in the hospital and no one was around..... well unlike the Netflix shows you have and WILL be watching Doctors and Nurses don't hang around the lobby or the visitors area.... they are in the ICU looking after your friends. 

Also.... just how do you plan on getting something to eat after October 24th in BC if you are still able to have a job in this industry where we work away from home or better yet..... where will you be sleeping.... because the servers also have the right to refuse service.... remember no shirt no shoes no service.... well now you can add no vaccine to the no service list.

But wait.... one of your anti-vaxxers friends has the right idea or mentality.... just listen to the news.... in Port Alberni BC... he was refused service so he whips out his private part and urinates on the counter.....now that is a anti vaxxer I want to be compared with........ NOT.

This could be a big break for the world though......think about it.... this could be when the gene pool actually wipes out some of the stupidity in this world...... and urinating on a counter does fall under stupid in my world.

So I will toast a toast to all the anti-vaxxers as I sit on beach in Mexico (or anywhere else I choose to go and you cannot)

I heard you cannot get travel insurance without the vaccine.... (This is where you say.... I don't buy the insurance anyway).... again gene pool gambling.

Good luck........ let the whining begin.

Fair play to the guy, I can never pee with someone watching.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Those that think they will be able to work in the Canadian aviation industry without getting vaccinated might want to reread the attached link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/news/2021/08/government-of-canada-to-require-vaccination-of-federal-workforce-and-federally-regulated-transportation-sector.html

The Canadian aviation industry is a Federally regulated industry. By the end of October, employees of Federally regulated businesses will be required to be vaccinated. Engineers, Pilots, DOM's, Ops Managers...etc are all Federally regulated.

Something else to take into consideration, it will be challenging for employees in the aviation industry to travel to work if they can't get on an airplane, train or bus to travel to remote locations.

If you really feel strongly about not getting vaccinated, you might be required to make a career change in the near future.  

Everyone has a choice on how they want to live their life. 

• Like 3