Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

On 8/28/2021 at 6:23 PM, shakey said:

Let me ask you. Has anyone met anyone who has died or got extremely sick? I've only heard people who know people. None personally myself. Some said common cold or slight flu. Others said hospital stay and lingering effects. And where did the Cold or Flu go in the meantime? I'm pro vaxx but I smell a rat with this thing. (Vaccinated too by the way)

My wife has a friend who lost her husband to COVID.  I had a great uncle pass from Pneumonia brought on by COVID, he was exposed by his grand daughter who caught it at a day care she worked at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, Longline said:

Oh come on now..... be nice to this person.

This fellow even posts blank replies (see September 01)

The next thing you know he will be blaming the "Aleins" for trying to get world order.

1 hour ago, Pool pilot said:

Oh come on now..... be nice to this person.

This fellow even posts blank replies (see September 01)

The next thing you know he will be blaming the "Aleins" for trying to get world order.

Hahahahaha technology is hard! The lizard people are coming!

9 hours ago, transientorque2 said:

I wonder how many of the antivaxers here, have their MMR or tetanus shots?

They must also be people who just stay in Canada close to mommy and haven’t travelled outside of Canada let alone their province!

Or....they paid for their Commercial Rotary license and then found out they were just cash flow for what ever school took their money and have not worked in the industry as a pilot....  the worse part is they probably did not make good ground crew either because they were not able to look at the situation and prepare for what was coming next.

I believe that if anyone wants to work in this industry they will get the jab..... the rest of the negative on here are just trolls.