Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

24 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

Ahhhhhh Grug

You are using common sense and the anti- vaxxers here are not.

Personally I am going to enjoy dining out and not having to hear the verbal diarrhea while enjoying a beer and a burger at the pub they no longer have the  privilege to be in.

Which brings up another argument. With all the minimum wages being jacked up and a burger nearing the $20 mark and a pint $7 are we still expected to pay 20% tip?

3 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

Ahhhhhh Grug

You are using common sense and the anti- vaxxers here are not.

Personally I am going to enjoy dining out and not having to hear the verbal diarrhea while enjoying a beer and a burger at the pub they no longer have the  privilege to be in.

You sound like a good little fascist...

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e857dd05108f390a

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, simpleton said:

This is coming from you....lol.

You are the one who wants to put people through a wood chipper and lock up children and nuke cities or so you say in your other posts on here.

37 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

This is coming from you....lol.

You are the one who wants to put people through a wood chipper and lock up children and nuke cities or so you say in your other posts on here.

I see you can't tell the difference between serious statements and sarcastic statements.....not that it's particularly surprising. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simpleton said:

I see you can't tell the difference between serious statements and sarcastic statements.....not that it's particularly surprising. 

the just joking defence....classic,  and not a surprise for a worm like you.

read this article, amuse yourself or whatever it is you do.

"An adult who uses the just joking defense no longer is testing boundaries but is attempting to escape punishment for crossing them."

https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/mama-phd/just-joking-defense

9 hours ago, simpleton said:

This one really bugs me. I get called a fascist for not agreeing with a Liberals point of view all the time while I am online trolling (my past time as I suck at golf) This fascist thing is just losing it's meaning because people can't come up with a valid argument when losing one. Just stop it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shakey said:

This one really bugs me. I get called a fascist for not agreeing with a Liberals point of view all the time while I am online trolling (my past time as I suck at golf) This fascist thing is just losing it's meaning because people can't come up with a valid argument when losing one. Just stop it

Fascist will have to suffice, since we're not allowed to call people retarded anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrayHorizons said:

the just joking defence....classic,  and not a surprise for a worm like you.

read this article, amuse yourself or whatever it is you do.

"An adult who uses the just joking defense no longer is testing boundaries but is attempting to escape punishment for crossing them."

https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/mama-phd/just-joking-defense

Don't be too sad that you're a little slow on interpreting things. They say 15% of the population has an IQ under 85.

• Like 1