• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤷‍♂️

Hi GrayHorizons,   I’m sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she sees the other side of cancer as a survivor.  I agree with everything in your post but I would add one thing. Should y

Has anyone spitting MSM talking points here bothered to look at data from countries ahead of us in the vaccination? Seems like a common sense thing to do, no? Israel, UK, Iceland, state of Hawaii

Posted Images

5 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

thankfully I am in the higher percentile.

use google and a dictionary if you need help with that big word.

Which word did you find so big in that sentence, that you had to use "Google and a dictionary" there Mr. Short-bus?

Lol.

1 minute ago, simpleton said:

Which word did you find so big in that sentence, that you had to use "Google and a dictionary" there Mr. Short-bus?

Lol.

it wasnt for me...i pointed it out in case you needed it, or any other people that didnt quite make it through their GED.

sorry you're so slow....it was the word "percentile".....p,e,r,c,e,n,t,i,l,e.........per...cen....tile......

Just now, GrayHorizons said:

it wasnt for me...i pointed it out in case you needed it, or any other people that didnt quite make it through their GED.

sorry you're so slow....it was the word "percentile".....p,e,r,c,e,n,t,i,l,e.........per...cen....tile......

So, you find "Percentile" to be a big word do you?

Explains a lot to be honest...

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/

Scroll down.  Israel is 4th on the list on number of doses per and Canada is further down the list.

yeah i get that.

but im also noting that while canada's population is about 3 times bigger, we are also alot more spread out. the geographic density would mean much more transmissibility