Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Where Is The Best Location?

I hope the other "uneducated and unprofessional bush monkeys" didn't get offended by the arrogance of Brian McL's comments. From the brief description of Brian McL's career it sounds like some "operators" weeded his candy a** out of the "unsafe, unprofessional" industry that many of us enjoy and make a living at. Brian McL should take his "million" and find something better to do than hang around an aviation forum and reminisce his horrible experiance of the aviation business :down:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh...Vortex, dear Lad,....how gallant (albeit naive of you) to try and defend the indefensible. Try and control your hormone induced rage and don't launch off on any personal attacks,    :o  esp. if you don't know of whom you speak! It's not cool to loose your objectivity :huh: .

You're correct in saying that I don't "know of whom I speak" but it doesn't matter to me 'whom' you are or want to be, the statements made say enough.

Hmmmm.....B.McL.....You my friend, have a very, very small and narrow mind and perspective of all that goes on within the helicopter industry. We each approach it and look at it from different perspectives. Okay, by your post's, you sound exteremely disgruntled, fair enough. You are stereo- typing everyone and everything.

The helicopter industry is a vast ,global industry. It generates billions of dollars in revenue, and thousands of jobs directly and indirectly. It offers support to medical facilities, which save thousands of lives each year, law enforcement, fire fighting support, and so on and so on.

So, you could not make it....well "Wah"....go cry to your momma instead of here. Your entitled to your opinion. But when you cross the line, and tar and feather everyone, it just proves to all of us, that your a wimp. A lot of us that had the panache to persevere the hard times, actually made it pay off. You may call success having your million dollars in the bank, but the industry that I enjoy, and along with a lot of others, is a reward that you will never know pal.

Oh, by the way ,along with my MBA, my flying partner in the crane has a Law Degree from Harvard....want to ask him why he is here instead of an office.

Guest jesse

If i was a millionaire i think i could find better things to do than slag people on an aviation forum. So come on big shot how did you make your million and flying drugs across the border doesnt count.

Ahhhh...Vortex, dear Lad,....how gallant (albeit naive of you) to try and defend the indefensible. Try and control your hormone induced rage and don't launch off on any personal attacks,    :o  esp. if you don't know of whom you speak! It's not cool to loose your objectivity :huh: .

Sorry Brian McL, but you initiated a personal attack on every helicopter pilot who participates in these forums. You sound to me like a disgruntled ex-CF driver who got out thinking he was God's gift to aviation and realised you just couldn't cut it out in the real world. You shoulda stayed in to collect yer pension. :down:

As if you'd be ranting and raving on these forums if you'd "made your million". Unless of course you count in Yen... :lol:

If you have anything constructive to contribute here, go ahead. Otherwise, why don't you just wander over to one of those other forums that tolerate this kind of horseshit...

If you have anything constructive to contribute here, go ahead. Otherwise, why don't you just wander over to one of those other forums that tolerate this kind of horseshit...

No no, by all means, let him rant some more...... I want to see if this is the guy I think he is. Sounds like J.S. youknowwho all over again!!!

Too funny! :up: