Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

RDM - Where in the heck did you go?

Hey Biggles....you should be on the way to YYT tonight I would think for the big AME party...oops meant conference, silly me. Was kinda looking forward to going down there myself for a few hours but am away for a bit.....

''skriver fea en plass i Nørke, landet søm har pe pene damene og olge''

Now you guys are going to have to get Winnie to decipher that one for you.

In other news, I see the two twits (CTD and Longranger) are still spending our tax dollars wisely.....trying continously to get a rise out of the poor working pukes in the industry...seesh11.gif

By the way bald one, got your message from DQ, know I did not want anything important or I would have called someone impoprtant3.gif

Longranger.....any sign of that shiny new Astar yet, latest rumour I heard was they were not putting Squirrel cheeks on your baggage compartment, they were installing Squirrel doors for you big fat &&&.3.gif

anywhos....

''korte folk er mye smartere''

Well well RDM, I suppose you got over there OK, The land of expensive beer, and nice scenery, an I'm not only talking nature here!!

The quotes:

'skriver fea en plass i Nørke, landet søm har pe pene damene og olge'

"Writing from a place in Norway, the land of beautiful women and good beer"

But this last one is harder to translate, not that I don't understand, but Wondering who could make such a statement!

'korte folk er mye smartere'

Short people are lots smarter,
9.gif

Well well, when some of you are having fun the others must work!

See ya later

2.gif

RDM - you finally get to meet the famous Biggles that you've been pestering me about for a dog's age. Biggy - look for the shortest guy with the cutest girl (DQ), and that will be our buddy. Go easy on him, he's only small.

OK, here''s the deal.

RDM is indeed gone to Norway for training (car-seat egress, two-handed AFCS failures, dash tapping, and poopie suit farting techniques). He reportedly took the stories of the $11.00 hot dog very seriously, being the parsimonious dwarf that he is, and left YYT with a suitcase full of Mr. Noodles.

Stay tuned....

Now PLEASE here Mr. CTD:

Do NOT make fun of the price of hotdogs in my hometurf!!

That would be very bad form indeed, Just that yoou have to pay $10 for a glass of beer, don''t make it a bad place?!?!!?!!

YEs I is from there, and I wants to be there, but I can''t afford to get off this Rock, since tickets are a smidge expensive hey!

Well Good Luck to you RDM, Hope you get some of that moonshine we talked about, Just find the oldest, most rickety tractor you can see, Possibly a Massey Fergusson, with a young feller in, he has blond hair, great big sideburns, wears black jeans, and a yellow and green hat that says FK on it. That should do it, just ask the people at the base, they will confirm, HAHAHA