407 Torque gauge

Recently, my torque gauge is very dim when I first start up.  Seems more noticeable in cooler temperatures.  It always comes back with brighter LED's in about 10 minutes.  It's probably not limited to a torque gauge problem, but probably inherent on all similar gauges.  I've reached out to AOG services for an exchange unit.  Any other sources you would recommend?  Thanks.  

On 10/11/2021 at 6:17 PM, bluethunder said:

Recently, my torque gauge is very dim when I first start up.  Seems more noticeable in cooler temperatures.  It always comes back with brighter LED's in about 10 minutes.  It's probably not limited to a torque gauge problem, but probably inherent on all similar gauges.  I've reached out to AOG services for an exchange unit.  Any other sources you would recommend?  Thanks.  

Hey Bluethunder, maybe throw this on the maintenance forum and see if you get any bites. I've had problems when its cold on the VEMD B 3 stuff but I have no 407 experience. I prefer the steam gauges myself because of  this kind of problem.

52 minutes ago, bluethunder said:

Thanks freck and 88is.   I have found two options, Avialta and AOG.  Like anything in Aviation, nothing is cheap 😉 .  3-5k depending on what they find.  Cheers.  

That sounds like a deal...new ones use to be 10k