Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Immigration

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Bull,

From your posts I can se you are Australian. You're not another one come to work in the "Lucky Country" of Canada and take the work from a Canadian. They won't like that.

Good on you. !!

Good luck. PM me if you are looking for some flying work mate as it's just nuts here. Got any A Star time?

Love your work

Ecu Manual

ECU ----- don't know where you reside, but suggest grabbing the White Pages and contacting your local provincial Bar Association. They will give you the info you require, but they won't recommend a particular firm nor quote a particular range of prices. I know of one Immigration lawyer of some national note by the way, but he may well be much too far away from your present location and his location is Winnipeg. I have a feeling that you are BC or AB and Vancouver is loaded with them and for the obvious reason......it's a Port of Entry for the sea and nearby to another Port of Entry from the US. Whatever the case, the provincial Bar Association in the White pages is your target no matter where you live. That's one of the reasons that they are in place.

You'll probably get the first 30 minutes of conversation for nothing and thereafter can expect something between $80 - $500/hr, depending on the size of the particular firm and their abilities. Do your "due dilligence" on the lawyer/firm and get about 3 quotes at least before you choose. If you can take my job away from me then I didn't deserve to have it in the first place, so let the best man win.........and welcome aboard. If such is the case, I'm flattered that you chose my country out of the 197 sovereign nations on this planet. That's "Canadian" for "Geez, are we that good?" :lol:

From your posts I can se you are Australian. You're not another one come to work in the "Lucky Country" of Canada and take the work from a Canadian. They won't like that.

Good on you. !!

Bet OLD BULL and the others wanting to fly in Canada wish you wouldnt give them a bad name with posts like that. :hide:

Hey Old bull I help u. what u want a lawyer for??? everything u need in on the net.

Beltdrve,

I knw its all available on the net but...i am worried if i tick the wrong box on one of the forms it will delay the process even longer.......i have started it allready my self as i am working in the country now, i figured with moviong around and what not it would be logisticly easier to have one place of contact for the immigration department.....so any suggestions........I ned someone that has dealt with heli piots immigrating before it would probably be simpler........

Cheers

Hey Old Bull, I got a deal for ya. Let's make an exchange.......you take my place on Canadian soil and you find me a good job in Aussie land. It's about time I go back there to have another look at your fine, outstanding women before I "cash in my chips". They were FINE-looking in '67 and I see no reason why you guys wouldn't have improved on the model since then. :lol::lol: