Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

ATA Specification 100

crazy_cancuk

Guest graunch1

I guess I have probably only published about 400 articles and written 5-6 MMs and 1or2 letters to our friends in the puzzles palace.

Where do you hang your hat on the Island as I will likley be in Duncan in the near future for a few days and might pop over if your are at that end

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, go away on a road trip for a while and look what happens..

[edited by mod] 

Someone wanted to find a listing of ATA chapters and Graunch was kind enough to provide a fairly detailed on for all to paruse..  Do you reall think he'll get sued over that??  I have my doubts.

[edited by mod]

For Graunch..  If you are coming through YVR on your way to Duncan, let me know and we'll get together for a beer if you've got time..

2.gif

Hi Chris...

While not exactly what you are looking for, here is a site listing alot of great information on JASC Codes:

The Joint Aircraft System/Component (JASC) Code Table is a modified version of the Air Transport Association of America (ATA), Specification 100 code. It was developed by the FAA''s, Safety Data Analysis Section (AFS-643). Technical support was provided by the Information Management Section (AFS-624), Galaxy Scientific Corporation, and various representatives of the air carrier and general aviation community.

Over the past four years, the JASC format of the ATA Spec 100 code has gained widespread industry acceptance. In a harmonized effort, the FAA''s counterparts in Australia and Canada have adopted the JASC code with only a few exceptions. Some Canadian aircraft manufacturers have also recently adopted this new standard.

http://www.gainsafety.com/gain/jaschelp.html

You will also find a basic listing of the ATA Codes at this site:

http://avstop.com/AC/apgeneral/PUBLICATIONS.html

Theres a faily obvious line in my mind as to the difference between a healthy discussion and/or argument, and a flame war.

Lose the insults and don''t allow yourself to get sucked in by a troll.

Keep in mind this is a public forum, and remember the professional people you are, and represent.

Guest graunch1

Jeez Louise - uh Louie....Duncan is the Totem Capital of the Island or sumpen'' like that...I have relatives there is the only reason. Not a bad place in the early spring to golf when YYC is freezing..Come to think of it YYC is still freezing and snowing in MAY

Yeah Twotter send me a P mail with a contact location or ### and I will try and make it to the Beav, will need a couple cool ones after the biz on the island and the ferry trip. Probably now going to be 2nd week of July