ATA Specification 100

crazy_cancuk

Oh wolfy....

You should read the content a little closer if you don''t think he''s a wind-up artist..  He''s had fights with quite a few of the people on here..  So does that mean that it''s us that are all trying to pick on him?? 

I''d much rather have a nice civilized discussion about whatever it is we feel like BSing about on here without someone coming in and deliberatly trying to stir it up.  It usually works fine until one common situation happens and it all goes down the toilet from there. 

If we want to see what really happens, all we have to do is see the common denominator and that will tell it all.. 

As for the original post regarding ATA chapters...  If you need any more info, let me know and I''ll try to post some info from some manuals I have on CD...  And I''m sure I won''t get sued for it... 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airplay

Hmm...

"You should read the content a little closer if you don''t think he''s a wind-up artist.. He''s had fights with quite a few of the people on here.."

twotter,

Don''t bring your brand of idiocy to this forum too. There is nothing wrong with my posts in this thread. You chose to stir things up in a civilized discussion. Go ahead and identify anything that I said that is in error and we''ll discuss it. Otherwise as far as I''m concerned you''re just pursuing your little obsession.

Hey ####,

Kyle''s OK... He doesn''t even rise up to the best challenge YWG can give him... 

Must say a lot about him though, a very patient man..... 

Good on ya Kyle...

For the rest of ya...  Let''s stir it up and get some good discussions going on here....

Cheers..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Airplay

Nice try twotter...er I mean Phil Lister. But I'm not going to fall into your wind-up trap. There is plenty of information in this thread to back up my post.

Simply repeating my post and calling me an idiot based on ignorance isn't very productive or commendable.

Please try to clean up your act. We want to keep a degree of credibility on this forum.