Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

1 hour ago, Pool pilot said:

She is 92 and fell in the bathroom at 0300 in the morning and smacked her head/face on the sink and now she is laying in an emergency room with a brain bleed because the ICU is full.

What does the jab have to do with her condition a side from the unvaccinated are plugging the hospitals.

BeCauSe The UNvacCiNAted ArEn't PlUggInG tHe HOspItAls.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

So back to the topic that started this thread. 

You can call it whatever you want that the companies have put the vaccine in place.

But in the end it is the customers who pays the bills and the customers get what they want. A example is how many machine work for the forest services in Canada without shoulder harnesses and how many machines are working without the radios that are demanded and who needs the vaccine to be tracked because the helicopters all have tracking devices. I remember when all of the above were forced upon the industry and no one was happy. But here we are with all of what was demanded. 

So the question was will anyone have a career (job) without the vaccine. Not that anyone likes the answer but it is "No you will not have a job" is my opinion. 

And yes I am vaccinated as well I got the flu shot which I have been doing for years. 

Also I do believe I read somewhere that all of the crew members the customers send to fly with us will be vaccinated. ( I don't remember where I saw this article).

I wish everyone a safe flying season in 2022.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

a gateway news release

From the GATEWAY PUNDIT news story:

Imagine how you can conflate the vaccine effectiveness stats if you dump all the COVID events (cases, hospitalizations and deaths) that occur subsequent to infection within 14 days of the first dose into the unvaccinated.

Well, now we know for sure from the data published by the Government of Alberta 1. Like everywhere else in the world they claim very impressive vaccine effectiveness by following the fraudulent standard set by the drug manufacturers in the pantomime clinical trials, i.e. to ignore the adverse outcomes in the first two weeks post administration.

But then they go one better and actually inflate the unvaccinated numbers too. And this is on top of dumping the events within 14 days of dose 2 in the partially vaccinated as well, of course. - https://metatron.substack.com/p/alberta-just-inadvertently-confessed

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

So back to the topic that started this thread. 

You can call it whatever you want that the companies have put the vaccine in place.

But in the end it is the customers who pays the bills and the customers get what they want. A example is how many machine work for the forest services in Canada without shoulder harnesses and how many machines are working without the radios that are demanded and who needs the vaccine to be tracked because the helicopters all have tracking devices. I remember when all of the above were forced upon the industry and no one was happy. But here we are with all of what was demanded. 

So the question was will anyone have a career (job) without the vaccine. Not that anyone likes the answer but it is "No you will not have a job" is my opinion. 

And yes I am vaccinated as well I got the flu shot which I have been doing for years. 

Also I do believe I read somewhere that all of the crew members the customers send to fly with us will be vaccinated. ( I don't remember where I saw this article).

I wish everyone a safe flying season in 2022.

At the same time though aviation or helicopters more so always preaches safety this safety that. It never really takes precedence over profit or the just get it done attitude tho. That is my opinion on these third and 4th booster shots I feel profits are pushing it now and not the “science” anymore…

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

From the GATEWAY PUNDIT news story:

Imagine how you can conflate the vaccine effectiveness stats if you dump all the COVID events (cases, hospitalizations and deaths) that occur subsequent to infection within 14 days of the first dose into the unvaccinated.

Well, now we know for sure from the data published by the Government of Alberta 1. Like everywhere else in the world they claim very impressive vaccine effectiveness by following the fraudulent standard set by the drug manufacturers in the pantomime clinical trials, i.e. to ignore the adverse outcomes in the first two weeks post administration.

But then they go one better and actually inflate the unvaccinated numbers too. And this is on top of dumping the events within 14 days of dose 2 in the partially vaccinated as well, of course. - https://metatron.substack.com/p/alberta-just-inadvertently-confessed

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

If you get your news from this news media, then I understand why you are against vaccine. Where have you been when the pipeline was been forced on us on the tune of 25 billion? 
Where were you when the gov (Harper and the new President of Canada) forced that on Gov workers to the cost of 12 Billion? Just so you know, I was on the frontline demonstrating, sending the president emails but nobody else did anything and I am not employed by Gov. 

Facts about your news media:

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia

Owner: Jim Hoft

Launched: October 23, 2004; 17 years ago

36 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

Wikipedia

“There’s a lot of Nobel prize winners and distinguished doctors whose views are not only not welcome on Wikipedia — they’re literally censored on YouTube and sometimes Facebook and Twitter because they contradict the narrative.” - Larry Sanger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2)

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older.

https://www.pfizer.com/products/product-detail/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

1039485912_FAA-PDF-PFIZER-EUA-CORMINARTY.png.22ca056f0c7a64fd0569e1a9a0c0b326.png

https://nationwidewalkout.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/12/file_scan.pdf

4 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older.

1039485912_FAA-PDF-PFIZER-EUA-CORMINARTY.png.22ca056f0c7a64fd0569e1a9a0c0b326.png

https://nationwidewalkout.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/12/file_scan.pdf

COVID-19 vaccines that have been approved by Health Canada (Moderna Spikevax*, Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty*, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria*, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)), are considered compatible with Transport Canada aviation Medical Certification.Sept 23, 2021

6 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

The US FDA...... how does this fit into our conversation about Canada?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

COVID-19 vaccines that have been approved by Health Canada

That statement is what is going to get the Government of Canada/Transport Canada and Health Canada, in a lot of legal trouble. And it's the tax payers that will suffer the financial loss.

None of the "COVID-19 vaccines" have been APPROVED (licenced).

• Like 2