Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

42 minutes ago, old said:

I would ask the administrator to remove this post due to language. There is no need or place for this on this forum. 

Agreed.  We know that there are two camps when it comes to the jab and masks, i am strongly on the choice side but whatever your opinion why do some people have to resort to name calling.  I know the answer but i will let each of you come to your own conclusion.   

On a side note a few days ago i was in the hospital emergency for the second time in three months for a follow up as i don't have a doctor and just like last time the place was empty. 

Cheers all

• Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Whitestone said:

Agreed.  We know that there are two camps when it comes to the jab and masks, i am strongly on the choice side but whatever your opinion why do some people have to resort to name calling.  I know the answer but i will let each of you come to your own conclusion.   

On a side note a few days ago i was in the hospital emergency for the second time in three months for a follow up as i don't have a doctor and just like last time the place was empty. 

Cheers all

On a side note one of my parents have had surgeries cancelled because their hospital isn't empty. Sorry you and Old are such sensitive little ****** when it comes to words.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Whitestone said:

Cheers all

Oh and I am on the choice side as well but getting sick of the tin foil hat conspiracies.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, freck said:

On a side note one of my parents have had surgeries cancelled because their hospital isn't empty. Sorry you and Old are such sensitive little ****** when it comes to words.

I hope things work out in your favor as far as the surgery for your parent goes.

My wife had to stay by my mother in laws side in the emergency room because the hospital was so short staffed and full of the tin foil crowd. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, just looking said:

Typical Vertical forum users. If you don't agree with what someone says then you start acting like a teenager and get into name calling, cursing and belittling. It sad how many topics on this site go in that direction.

It seems to be the way of the world. No one can agree to disagree now. 

In the last 2 years, i've been to the hospital many times.  Surgeries, post surgeries, child birth, child broken leg and our hospital has been underwhelmed every time I was there.  That said, here is the statistics for beds available per capita now and in the past.  It's eye opening and only will get worse with the aging boomer generation as they fill those available beds.  Point fingers wherever you want, but don't ignore the fact that beds per capita have been on the decline for decades.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/831668/density-of-hospital-beds-canada/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• 2 weeks later...
Covid is just the distraction, while we struggle with masks or not, vaxx or not, employment or not our elected officials and bureaucrats behind the curtain are quietly removing our private property rights, our right to travel, our right to assemble, our ability to use cash money and bringing in digital id and digital currency, TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT !  Until the people wake up and you impact the World Economic Forum affiliated politicians and big businesses that run government and are supporting and driving the lock downs, nothing is going to change. Covid is the mechanism by which they are destroying the middle class and private/mom and pop businesses.   Many of our government officials including Chrystia Freeland belong to the World Economic Forum (you will own nothing and be happy). What little democracy we have left is in the process of being subverted.

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.“   Edmund Burke

[“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”]

An evil enemy will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes.' - Sun Tzu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2