Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

16 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

I think the 'ultimate question' is; 'have more deaths/hospitalizations been' underrepresented, here in Canada?

You mean deaths/hospitalizations due to the vaccine? Are you suggesting hospitals are overwhelmed by cases of adverse effects to the vaccine but it is being hidden from the public? How would it be hidden?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

And we each should be able to freely make that choice - because we may have to die with it too.

It sounds like you made the choice and now you are trying to bully everyone to see it your way.

Good luck.... and watch out for buses.... I hear they kill you dead.... if you want it or not.

Go bully someone else for a while.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

How would it be hidden?

If someone had tested positive for "COVID-19" within the past 128 days, but then fully recovered - and then later had the "COVID-19 vaccine" - and then suddenly died within a couple of days, or a week after having the 'vaccine,' their death would have been recorded as having died from "COVID-19."

Having had the 'vaccine' would have been passed off as just a coincidence.

As simple as that.

On the other side of this coin; If someone had tested positive for "COVID-19" within the past 128 days, and then had fully recovered, but was later (within the 128 days), struck by a vehicle and suffered life threatening injuries, and had to be rushed to hospital by EMS, and then unfortunately died - on review of their past medical records it would show that they had "COVID-19," and the cause of death would have been recorded as having died from "COVID-19."

• Thanks 1